San Antonio’s Auto Insurance Claim Service
Have you recently been involved in a car accident? Are you unclear about how to start the claim process from your insurance provider and what to do next? Maybe you are a little nervous about the costs involved and how long it will take to repair?
These are all genuine concerns but if you contact Superior Collision Center LLC today then we can put your mind at ease instantly. We have been working with all insurance providers in the San Antonio area for years and have built a reputation for being diligent and professional during this stressful period.
The Auto Repair Garage You Can Trust
If you have been involved in an accident then it’s very likely that the last thing on your mind will be your auto insurance claim service. At Superior Collision Center LLC we understand that and that is why we try and keep our customers as prepared as possible by providing detailed information on how to best deal with the aftermath of an accident. What’s more, our fully-certified garage works with every auto insurance provider. That means that if your bring you vehicle to us after an accident you can rest assured knowing that we have the certification and credentials required to undertake any type of post-accident repair quickly and effectively.
Car Insurance Claims Dos and Don’ts
If you are a San Antonio driver who has recently been involved in an accident, it is crucial that you know what you should and shouldn’t do to ensure that your repair costs are covered as efficiently and conveniently as possible. At Superior Collision Center LLC we provide a detailed pamphlet for all San Antonio drivers outlining a list of dos and don’ts when making an auto insurance claim following an accident. Here are some of the top points we think you should consider:
- Make sure that you pick a garage that is properly accredited for the repair and maintenance of your vehicle. Not only do accredited garages offer better quality services, but they also make it far easier for our insurance company to process the cost involved in an efficient manner.
- Take pictures if possible of your car and if it was involved in a multi-car collision, take pictures of the other vehicles too. Photos should also include the accident scene as well as any visible injures that occurred as a result of the collision.
- Be as honest and forthcoming as possible when discussing the details of the accident with your insurance agent. This means explain exactly what happened to the best of your knowledge without changing any of the facts.
- Pick the first garage you see. Make sure to shop around for the right garage for any repair work to your vehicle. Don’t automatically accept the insurer’s appraisal of your losses as they often work with one particular contractor and the appraisal may be lower than the value you place on your vehicle.
- Do not give any written statement to the insurance agent until you are sure that you understand all the details of your insurance coverage.